Burak Aytekin is a senior consultant in the firm. He has in depth experience in utilization of advanced IT forensic tools and e-discovery software in various areas of law including competition law, data protection law and white collar crime. He will participate on wide range of matters including comprehensive and efficient investigative procedures and compliance matters.
For over 12 years, he got involved in and managed wide range of speech analytics, IVR design and implementation, data analysis, e-Discovery, e-Document review, cyber security, personal data protection, fraud investigation projects. Having a background in software development, he co-founded two software technologies companies to date and has practical experience in meeting customer demands in a tailored manner.
Activities and Affiliations
- Certified Database Programmer
- Certified Software Developer
- TEID Ethics and Compliance Manager Certificate Program - Instructor (2018 - to date)
Prior and Present Employment
- Balcıoğlu Selçuk Ardıyok Keki Attorney Partnership (formerly Balcıoğlu Selçuk Akman Keki Attorney Partnership) (2019 - to date)
- EY - Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services, Senior Manager (2018 - 2019)
- EY - Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services, Manager (2015 - 2018)
- Jetşube, Co-founder (May 2015 - Oct 2015)
- Proverno, Co-founder (2014 - 2015)
- Sestek Speech Enabled Software Technologies, Software Engineer and Consultant (2006 - 2014)