We recognize that moving to a new law firm is a significant life event. If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of committed, innovative and collegial lawyers who work diligently to provide value to their clients, then we are interested in hearing from you. Our diverse team is focused on continuing to build on our strengths and ensuring we are well-positioned to meet our clients' evolving needs.
In addition to fostering internal and external client relationships, we are also committed to the professional development of our lawyers and offer a variety of training programs. The following is a list of qualifications we are looking for in our lawyers:
- Degree from a reputable law school, preferably with a LLM degree
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken (equivalent of TOEFL score of 105 or higher or IELTS score of 7 or higher), a second language is advantageous
- Impressive negotiation, debating and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail and punctuality
- Willingness to work flexible hours
Departmental prerequisites in addition to the above:
- Corporate: Solid track-record in one of the following areas: corporate and M&A, banking and finance, capital markets, real estate or energy
- Competition and Anti-trust: Solid track-record in competition law and regulations
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution: Solid track-record in dispute resolution and litigation areas
Detailed resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a clear note in the subject line indicating your choice of legal department (i.e. Corporate, Competition and Anti-trust or Litigation and Dispute Resolution).