Kağan Dora is a well-known corporate lawyer in Turkey with comprehensive knowledge and experience in a number of sectors including, IT, telecoms, media and entertainment.
Prior to joining BASEAK, Kağan worked both in private practice and as general counsel in leading corporations and law firms and he has negotiated numerous contracts with public institutions, local and international defense industry companies.
With almost 20 years of experience, he advises Turkish and international clients active in the fields of information technology, payment services, media, entertainment, advertisement, transportation and defense industries. He advises on various transactions, day-to-day matters, projects, as well as corporate, labor law, intellectual property, protection of personal data, dispute resolution matters and administrative issues.
Kağan’s expertise in information technology, banking and finance, commercial, corporate, intellectual property, media and entertainment sectors is recognized by the Legal500.
Activities and Affiliations
- Kağan has Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) certificate on management of personal data in multinational companies.
Prior and Present Employment
- Balcıoğlu Selçuk Ardıyok Keki Attorney Partnership (formerly Balcıoğlu Selçuk Akman Keki Attorney Partnership) (2018 to date)
CDCA Law Office (2013 - 2018)
- Arancı & Dora Law Office 2007 - 2013)
- Siemens Business Services (2004 - 2007)
- Aselsan Elektronik San. ve Tic. A.Ş.(2001 - 2004)