The luxury, fashion and beauty industry features unique characteristics: often a fast-moving product cycle, durability and heritage, trend and style globalization. Business in this industry encompasses product design, manufacturing and licensing, franchising, sales and distribution, financing, sourcing and business development.
BASEAK works with these industry needs for individual business owners, family-owned businesses, institutional investors, private equity funds and multinational companies when they need assistance with protecting brands, fighting counterfeiting and copyright trademark infringements, organizing global manufacturing and supply chains and most importantly, when navigating import, certification and retailing laws
BASEAK can meet and overcome these challenges. We service end-to-end operations. We advise on real estate, business structure, staff employment, and reputation protection. We make sure boutiques are completed on schedule and deliver the ultimate shopping experience.
BASEAK lawyers provide legal solutions across the luxury goods, fashion and beauty sectors, including:
- Corporate and business transactions, including M&A and factoring
- Complex licensing
- Distribution and franchising
- Data protection and security
- Employment and labor law
- Intellectual property, including trademark, copyright, patent strategies, development, protection and enforcement
- Internet, e-commerce and social media
- Real estate leasing
- Regulatory and competition
- Strategic sourcing and outsourcing