Galip M. Selçuk is the Head of Corporate and M&A Team. He focuses on capital markets, corporate, corporate governance, employment and labor, franchising and distribution, intellectual property and technology, mergers and acquisitions, mining and private equity in the communications, infrastructure and PPP, insurance, life sciences and health care, manufacturing, media, entertainment and sports, private equity, technology and retail sectors.
As a registered trademark and patent attorney, he has a solid background in intellectual property matters, including trademarks, patents, copyrights, IP contracts and licensing.
- The Legal500, Chambers Global and Chambers Europe rank and recommend Galip in corporate and M&A transactions, clients noting that “partner Galip Selçuk is ‘a superstar in private equity investment and M&A projects’."
In the Media
- Galip has been interviewed by The Lawyer for its special report on Turkey, published on 11 February 2013. The report concentrated on booming M&A market in Turkey and the impact of the new Turkish Commercial Code.
Activities and Affiliations
- Patent and Trademark Attorney, Turkish Patent Institute, 1998
Prior and Present Employment
- Balcıoğlu Selçuk Akman Keki Attorney Partnership (2007 - to date)
- White & Case, Istanbul (2000 - 2007)
- White & Case, Ankara (1997 - 2000)