Doğan Eymirlioğlu advises on arbitration, banking and finance, corporate, employment, franchising and distribution, insurance, mergers and acquisitions, mining, private equity and real estate law. He is active in automotive, communications, construction, energy, agribusiness, hotels and leisure, infrastructure and PPP, life sciences, manufacturing, technology and transportation sectors.
Doğan advises bidders on major public tenders organized by Turkish authorities on projects ranging from stadium constructions and major infrastructure projects to sale of distressed groups seized by the government. He also advises on antitrust clearance matters arising in connection with M&A and privatization projects.
- Co-author, “Turkey: A year of Big Changes,” IFLR 2013 Guide to Foreign Direct Investment, 2013
- Co-author, “Financing Commercial Property Investments in Turkey: new trends and securitisation methods” - Financier Worldwide, Global Reference Guide, Real Estate & Construction, 2012
- Co-author, “The Right of Self Determination in International Law Towards the 40th Anniversary of the Adoption of ICCPR and ICESCR,” Perceptions, Journal of International Affairs, Volume X Number 4, Winter 2005
Activities and Affiliations
Prior and Present Employment
- Balcıoğlu Selçuk Akman Keki Attorney Partnership (2013 - to date)
- ErsoyBilgehan Lawyers and Consultants (2010 - 2013)
- White & Case, Istanbul (2009 - 2010)
- ErsoyBilgehan Lawyers and Consultants (2005 - 2009)
- White & Case, Istanbul (2004 - 2005)
- Gide Loyrette Nouel, Istanbul (2004)